Managing your vendors (passwords, activate, deactivate, re-send invitation email, add a note, provision vendor tickets)
This guide is for how you can manage your vendors that have already been added to your event.
To manage your vendors:
- Log in to your EventsPass account and select your event
- Click the 'Event Management' tab
- Click the 'Vendor Options' tab
- Click the 'Manage Vendor' button
- Your current vendor list for your event will load
- From here you can perform various actions from under the 'Actions' heading, including:
- Edit: change their details
- Set Inactive: disable this vendor's association with your event (they will no longer be able to use LeadGen at your event). This can be reversed at any later time.
- Change Sales Note: Leave a note against the vendor's account (only visible to you and the EventsPass team)
- Manage Ticket Type Qty: View and amend the number of vendor tickets available to this vendor (i.e. how many staff passes you want to provision for the vendor). Note: only actionable once you have created tickets that are only available via the 'vendor portal'.
- Send welcome email: re-send the EventsPass vendor welcome email to the vendor
- Change password: Update the account password
- Change Email/Username: Update the account email or username associated with this account